Friday 6 March 2009

This is how it begins

I made this blog after seeing the blog of a gurl from my art college who i recently befriended.
This happened yesterday ( the viewing of her blog not the making of a new friend part).
and until now i havnt posted anything.. reason being because i have no idea what to post...
ive always wanted to start my own blog, but never have, fearing it would be as boring as me, but i shouldn't let an empty nothing of a reason like that, get in the way of what i wanna do , rite?..plus there are plenty of people out there who have unfthomomable shitty, shit blogs, that are full of shit, SO F$%K it here it goes.

one of the main reasons for me putting off starting my blog was; i didnt know how real, candid, intimate, deep, personal, or TRUE TO ME i wanted my writting of this blog to be,.... so heres the good news, ive decided its gonna be me, and more me, and as me as possibly me can be...
....so once more "F$%K it here it goes"

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I like your blog already! I'm excited to see what you're going to update on your blog! teehee =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. iby diby doo dar day wat a wonderful day..your poetic writting shall be checked everyday..
    t

    ReplyDelete