Wednesday 22 April 2009

AIB Story PT1

Ive been accepted into AIB To study "Animation Production BA HONS" Here's the tale of my journey through my soul, and the battles fought with the demons on my road to where i want to be, and where I'm finally going.

without realizing it i had absolutely no belief in myself whats-so-ever. Whithout going into specific details-i almost failed my foundation course in Art and Design THREE TIMES. The reason being would be; it seems i was just simply lazy, or if your feeling a little more sympathetic towards me you might say maybe the course i wasn't for me and i lacked the enthusiasm for it. 26 weeks(roughly) into the course, I'm certain my reasons for my seemingly lack of dedication, interest, and smiling(Smiles on my face have been seldom) for the most part of this course have been due to my non-existsnt belief in my ability to succeed, my ability to acheive, my ability to please myself, my ability to do what the fuck i want to do.
Sound strange? i can imagine it might. The thought of it at first weirded me out, i believed it not possible but a chain of recent events leads me to stand firm in believing so.

Belief is everthing. Doubt is everything other. Belief in yourself above all else,

How do you end up with a heart filled with doubt?
: Grow to become an adult.
(in other words; mature with age)

How do you overcome disbelief? : Do the impossible.
(in other words; do what u think to be impossible)

When i was young i didn't believe in myself, neither did have any disbelief. I merely did as i pleased, i focused on pleasing myself rather than my ability to.
With age Ive learnt from circumstance-the people around me-ideas of not deserving, and ideas of in-ability.

The truth is i never thought id make it into the art college Im in now in the first place. A year later again i didnt think id be accepted into The institute in Bournemouth, which i have, and havnt yet celebrated....

Its funny how everyone can believe in you, and you don't believe in a thing.


part two of the story soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment